Thursday 30 April 2015

The results are in

Thank you to everyone who voted in yesterday's poll. The results are in!
  • 62% of people believe that I will complete my story and finish writing 50,000 words
  • 25% of people believe that I will write 50,000 words but won't have finished the story
  • 12% of people believe that I will have a finished story -- of less than 50,000 words
  • 0% of people believe that I won't finish my story or reach 50,000 words
It's really encouraging for me to know that everyone believes I'll at least partly achieve the month's aim, with no one selecting the final option of an incomplete story and less than 50,000 words.

To maintain some suspense and drama as the end draws near, with tomorrow being the 31st of April, I will not give an exact word count here. But I will give these clues:
  • I've written more than 45,000 words
  • I have some idea of how my story might end
Whatever the final outcome, I'm grateful to everyone this past month for supporting me in my writing and also in my recovery. It's been a very long month -- and it's not over yet!

Now back to writing...

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Well done! Cannot wait to hear the outcome!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will we do when this is all over? Will you start a new novel please?

    Rebecca (and Barkley - although I don't think he fully understands what's going on in everyday life let alone this blog and fast you have taken on, I'll still sign his name)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Task!! Task you have taken on! Not fast! Blooming autocorrect!

    Bex
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nailbiter!

    ReplyDelete