Friday 24 April 2015

The pressure of procrastination

Today is the first day of the final week. The card for Day 24 is about procrastination. It reads:
Procrastination, I think, gets a bad rap. To start a project and see it through to completion, we need the pressure and sense of urgency procrastination provides. [...] So if you've been letting yourself fall behind on your novel, it's okay. You're just allowing the pressure to build, waiting for the do-or-die moment to arrive before you throw yourself into the book with everything you've got. A note to all procrastinators, though: That moment starts today.
This card was definitely written for me. I'm very behind in my writing. So I'd better get busy...!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely thrive on that feeling of now or never; little bit of pressure to complete the tasks. Hope it worked for you :-)

    ReplyDelete